Tuesday 9 February 2010

Goals for 2010...

Having pondered my lack of racing success so far (well, avoiding crashes is some sort of success I guess) I thought that it would be worthwhile setting some goals for the year. So here goes:

1) Spend next to nothing on bike upgrades. I have all I need - really.
2) Don't injure myself and miss a whole summer of cycling.
3) Do a time trial. A '10' will do, on a road bike, in under 24mins.
4) Gain double-figure points as a 3rd Cat. Not so easy, judging on past performance!
5) Complete the long route of the Time-Megeve sportive. No time goal.
6) Complete La Marmotte sportive in 10hrs 30mins. Hey, I'm heavy and don't go uphill very quickly.
7) Lose another 4kg of bodyweight prior to 6). That will take me to 79kg for a height of 185cm.
7) Finish near the front of the bunch in a Palace 3/4 race.
8) Buy a house. The most important goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment