Monday 23 March 2009

Aha - my blog

So I've decided to do a bit of blogging. Mainly about cycling, and my attempts to gain points as a new 3rd Cat rider with London Dynamo. But not exclusively about cycling. I don't want this to turn into another of those blogs that details the minutiae of every training program (yes, I am following one), every power reading (yes, I use a powertap as well) and every race (and again, yes, I race when possible and could easily blather on about the tactics, my luck or lack of it, equipment and other riders). There seems to be a certain level of hubris in assuming that other people will be interested in the training and riding details of someone they have:

a) never met
b) probably will never meet, and
c) no background info with which to determine the truthfulness of all the claims

Oh, and by the way, I rode 60 miles in the Surrey Hills yesterday, average power 280W, average speed 20mph. See, absolute cobblers!

As I have family, am currently looking for work, want to move house, plan to write about random thoughts that pop into my head, etc, I will probably include various musings, chatterings, twitterings and general burbling on these and other subjects...


No comments:

Post a Comment